måndag 5 april 2010

God Night everybody ( Like AFV XD)


Hey guys i am going to sleep cuz i am really tired. Today i was in the Center whit my friend Nora we had alot of fun. I both red lentils , I look like a devil whit them.. awrr! Lol. They cost about 299 kr ( 42 Dollar). And i can have them in a year?! Crazy and the water to them was expensive. The people on the bus looked at me they for sure thought : Wft is she a devil? ) XD. I am xrazy i know.. :D. My mother is going operat in the morning at 07:00 so she had to wake up around 05:00. I am going to sleep when the are opening her neck. Ugh.. I dont feel good about it. But see you later guys. I am going to sleep right now. God Night! // Esma . P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Comment what ever you want but you cant be anonymous cuz i can see your Ip-number so you know.